jueves, 23 de febrero de 2023

LET'S COMMUNICATE (4th ESO - UNIT 4)


Need some further practice ?? Here you are 😉!!

PHRASAL VERBS (RELATIONSHIPS)

CONDITIONAL SENTENCES

TYPE 1 - POSSIBLE: If you study hard, you will pass your exams.

EXERCISE 1
EXERCISE 2
EXERCISE 3

TYPE 2 - UNLIKELY/UNREAL: If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world.

EXERCISE 1
EXERCISE 2
EXERCISE 3

TYPE 3 - IMPOSSIBLE: If I had studied more, I would have passed my exams.

EXERCISE 1
EXERCISE 2
EXERCISE 3

Now that you have practised each type of conditional sentences, what about mixing them? Good luck!

MIXED CONDITIONALS 1
MIXED CONDITIONALS 2
MIXED CONDITIONALS 3


Now it's time to start practising the second part of the vocabulary of the unit, about NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION. 

First, a matching activity:




And now a crossword:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.