martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

2ND ESO BILINGUAL GROUP: A PADLET ABOUT THE FUTURE

Let's practice what you have learnt in unit 5: science, the "will" future for predictions and the First Conditional. 

Here you have the Padlet on which I want you to write 5 predictions about the future and 5 conditional sentences, taking into account the special situation we are living.

You have the password in the email I sent you. This task should be finished before tomorrow at 14:30.

Wednesday 18th March

Hello again. Some students are having trouble getting access to the padlet. The thing is that many students and teachers must be using this app right now and it gets stuck. Don't worry: send me the sentences to my email, I will correct them and send them back to you. Then you can upload them to the padlet whenever it is possible. I forgot to tell you something yesterday: try to be positive!! We all want to read nice and optimistic things right now 😉!
Take care!!
Merche


Hecho con Padlet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.